Heritage Christian Early Learning Center is a fun place to learn and grow in the love of Jesus. Bible stories and songs are a highlight of our daily schedule, complementing the customary Early Childhood Educational planning. Christian values are communicated through play, music, dance, drama and puppetry. Prayer over snack time, the science table and our Bible learning time are examples of how we integrate our Biblical beliefs into the daily routine.
Our Program provides a full schedule with a creative variety of activities
- Looking at the whole child as they grow;
- Learning is according to readiness;
- In a relaxed group setting.
The Monday and Wednesday morning class has a specific pre-Kindergarten focus. However, all of our classes offer the same curriculum. If your four year old child is enrolled in a different class, they will be presented with the same learning opportunities.
Our objectives for the children include:
- opportunities for Christian learning
- opportunities and activities to help the child develop a healthy self-concept
- experiences and activities which fulfill the child's needs: spiritual, emotional, creative, intellectual, physical and social as the child moves toward group activities
- experiences which lead to readiness for future school work and broaden an aptitude for learning.
We offer children a wide range of creative activities in all curriculum areas including:
- Christian Living and Learning
- Language Skills
- Social Science
- Gross and Fine Motor Skills